About the service
We provide a combination of practical and emotional support to help people live independently and develop useful life skills.
How we help
The support Reach offers includes advice on housing, benefits, and managing debts; it can also refer clients to other specialist agencies.
Our free and confidential service can help people to:
- Find suitable housing
- Maintain their current housing
- Understand their housing rights and responsibilities
- Deal with rent or mortgage arrears
- Budget effectively and maximise their income
- Set up a new home
- Access employment, training and educational courses or services
Reach also deliver other services for rough sleepers:
- a rough sleeping assertive outreach service based on the No Second Night Out principles, run in partnership with Julian House
- Housing First, where entrenched rough sleepers are given secure and stable housing with wraparound support, in partnership with Julian House and Curo
- our Homeless in Hospital service, which works from the Bath Royal United Hospital to ensure that rough sleepers are not discharged back to the street.